Upstox is one of India’s fastest-growing brokers. A fast, reliable, and easy-to-use trading platform with paperless account opening. Open Demat account.
Invest in Stocks, Derivatives, Currencies, Mutual Funds, and Gold. Join now for free. Trade with one of India’s fastest-growing brokers, trusted by 2.5 million+ customers. Zero Paper Work. Purchase Unlimited Shares. Backed by Ratan Tata.
How safe is Upstox?
Does Upstox is safe? Yes, Upstox is a safe broker. It is a registered member of SEBI, BSE, NSE, MCX, and CDSL. The company is regulated by the stockbroker regulations.
Is Upstox funded by Ratan Tata?
Yes. Upstox is an online discount stock broker backed by funding from Mr. Ratan Tata. He held 1.33% stake in the company As of Jan 2020.
How to earn from Upstox?
Upstox runs a Partner Program wherein you can become a sub-broker and start referring customers from your network and outside, and earn commissions when they trade. You can earn 2 ways in this program:
- Earn a part of the brokerage paid by your referrals
- Earn incentives for referrals when they open a Upstox account
- Any individual or company can become a upstox partner.
- No need for physical office or infrastructure.
- Website, YouTube channel, Blog, etc. owners can also become a partner.
- Only brokerage earnings are shared. Earnings from other sources i.e. Demat AMC, Demat Charges, Transaction Charges, Interest earning, software charges, etc. are not shared with a partner.
- Partners get absolute freedom. No targets and no sells-pressure.
- Excellent online partner portal to track your earnings and manage your clients.
When we can withdraw money from Upstox?
The withdrawal of funds procedure is a completely online process. Every request is processed within 24 business hours after the trading day has ended. Upstox staff is promptly notified of your withdrawal request and processes all withdrawals once at the end of each day.